Monday, April 7, 2008

We love ellen


Juno actress Ellen Page graces the May cover of Teen Vogue magazine. I love seeing girls in magazines who aren't the ideal cover girls. 2 new movies that were both shot before Juno are coming out this month Smart People and The Tracey Fragments.
from teenvogue.com

ELLEN, ON HER PERSONAL STYLE: "I'm a bum, really. [Work] is the only time I get dressed up."

ELLEN, ON HER RISE TO FAME: "It's been surreal. I'm insanely grateful, but it's just like, 'Really? Are you sure?'"

ELLEN, ON POST-JUNO ROLES: "People expect me to do some kind of gritty look-at-me-I'm-such-an-actor thing, but that would have felt contrived."

ELLEN, ON THE FUTURE: "I absolutely adore doing this, but I also know that this is a fragile industry, and I don't want to attach my happiness to it."


To check out more details and exclusive photos of the shoot click here

No comments: